This is a picture inside of my personal facebook accounts now…
u can see above, i’ve changed my default themes which is blue into ‘manchester united’ themes.
for some people who doesn’t know how to change the themes , here are the steps :
- go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3120 and install the firefox add-ons named boost for facebook (now 9.0.18 version) — it works also in firefox 3-current.
- restart ur firefox.
- CLICK ur new extensions icon in the corner of your firefox. (See picture under)
- Now u will see a new window.
- Clik DISPLAY tab.
- Check skin top menu bar
- Check apply light color to Posts
- Choose preloaded skins and press the drop down button to decide which ones do you prefer !!
- Click OK.
- Restart firefox !!
- open your facebook accounts !!
- complete ^^
I hope this tutorial will usefull for you guys !!
please give any comment if you’d like to^^
love and hugs,